Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where would you move to in sussex?

If you had to relocate to one of these which would you choose?

• Total voters

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Crawley. A lot more central. Hastings has its merits, but it's a bit 'out the way' for me.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Crawley.

Far better for jobs has an airport and massive industrial estate on it's door step.Better location.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
between-a-rock.gif

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Both have positives, but i think Hastings for me, purely because of that lovely fresh coastal air. Plus the karts, crazy golf, fish stalls - but mainly the air.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Crawley, but only as its more familiar. I'm a West Sussex boy.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Neither, would stay somewhere in Mid Sussex - close to South Downs, close to coast, close to Gatwick and Heathrow in easy reach, close to London and in the countryside.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Neither, would stay somewhere in Mid Sussex - close to South Downs, close to coast, close to Gatwick and Heathrow in easy reach, close to London and in the countryside.
To be fair Bugs Hole is a proper shit hole. It's easily my least favorite place in Mid Sussex.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
To be fair Bugs Hole is a proper shit hole. It's easily my least favorite place in Mid Sussex.

Town centre needs razing to the ground and starting again IMHO - crap place in a great location. I rarely venture into town, live on the outskirts. H Heath is no better.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I grew up in Hastings and have family (and a couple of friends who didn't escape yet) there, so that wins out barely. It's not too bad if you confine yourself to the seafront east of Warrior Square, the Old Town and Alexandra Park. Not exactly a hive of activity though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here