Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Is George Osborne the third Miliband brother?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Second Bozza thread dissing the tories, has he swerved to the left?

1. I wasn't dissing the Tories in either thread, merely reporting something that had happened (the other thread) and noticing an alarming similarity between Osborne and Sad Ed in this one.

2. I'm not particularly Tory as I've said before, but I very much am anti-intellectual/political snobbery that says "All Tories are evil, they want to kill all poor people and eat their babies" that seems to get spewed out of the mouths of many (but absolutely not all) of those occupying the left.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
1. I wasn't dissing the Tories in either thread, merely reporting something that had happened (the other thread) and noticing an alarming similarity between Osborne and Sad Ed in this one.

2. I'm not particularly Tory as I've said before, but I very much am anti-intellectual/political snobbery that says "All Tories are evil, they want to kill all poor people and eat their babies" that seems to get spewed out of the mouths of many (but absolutely not all) of those occupying the left.

I think you'll find its make the poor kill and eat their babies (you've not been charged for this assistance) :kiss:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
i thought the other brother was called steve ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Continuously repeating a political line/message is standard practise. Rather tedious but it keeps the message simple for the electorate and avoids being portrayed as inconsistent or contradicting other party spokesman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here