Bournemouth investigate PA system incident in Tottenham game

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
image.jpg

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
the mic was cut off so unfortunately the whole stadium didn't get to hear the reply of "f**k's sake mate, sort your hair out and shave that bumfluff of yer face."

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Well done Bournemouth for upgrading the stadium enough to have a PA installed for the Premier League. Clearly money well spent!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Already been confirmed that the words came from a Tottenham fans' broadcast that inadvertently went out on the same frequency as the Bournemouth PA system.

At least that's what Bournemouth are saying.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Er, so did he go back into the ground and apologise to ensure that the Bournemouth PA man did not get into trouble, or does posting a video about it on the internet suffice?
Posting it on the internet should suffice. If Bournemouth need to sack someone for saying something they didn't say, more fool them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The state of that man. Not that you need it but there is 100 reasons not to support Spurs just in that one video.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Must be nice to have a PA system that fans can hear and understand! Ours is very poor; have to strain to hear what's being said. Not that I really want to listen to Reynolds wittering on but I would like to hear the contributions of the guests.

So much for the pre-match & halftime entertainment that the nice Mr Barber promised us when he binned off Gully's Girls. Now the half-time entertainment is the inaudible witterings of Reynolds and a scoreboard that doesn't work.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Happened to me once and I'm sure a few others as well. As a DJ my gear was all set up and running when a voice announced 'eyes down here we go'. The bingo next door also had the same frequency. I changed the frequency on my mic, after calling out a dozen numbers of course!
Even better my radio scanner once picked up the main mic from a political conference a few years back. Had I been clever or wanted to, a quick frequency change could have had me talking to an entire conference.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Must be nice to have a PA system that fans can hear and understand! Ours is very poor; have to strain to hear what's being said. Not that I really want to listen to Reynolds wittering on but I would like to hear the contributions of the guests.

So much for the pre-match & halftime entertainment that the nice Mr Barber promised us when he binned off Gully's Girls. Now the half-time entertainment is the inaudible witterings of Reynolds and a scoreboard that doesn't work.

I went all through that on another thread and was told by everybody on here and PB it must be my hearing.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have no problem with the volume just the clarity. I must say , however, it was much better against PNE so something must have been done without publicising the fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here