Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poor old Bournemouth

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
To be fair Wilson out for the season has screwed them. And he'll probably get poached by a Prem team when he's fit again next season.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My heart is bleeding ....... Profusely. Rarely have I felt so devastated at the abject humiliation of a plucky little football team.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Will be us if we ever went up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could be us next season...

Not in the opinion of Warren Apinall on the radio yesterday. He pointed out they went up with nothing a ground and team that was not good enough for The Premier and no infastructure, ours is all in place so all efforts and finance can be dedicated to team strengthening when we get there.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not in the opinion of Warren Apinall on the radio yesterday. He pointed out they went up with nothing a ground and team that was not good enough for The Premier and no infastructure, ours is all in place so all efforts and finance can be dedicated to team strengthening when we get there.
Won't Tony want a bit back ? That's assuming you get there .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Indeed, I think Tony has other ideas.

I doubt he is any different to the chairmen of all promoted clubs-doesn't always work out as they hope(d) though. We'd all hope Tony wouldn't let us go straight back down again after one season.

Got to get there first.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Won't Tony want a bit back ? That's assuming you get there .

Not to begin with he wouldn't. He may be an astute and wealthy businessman but he is also a lifelong Albion fan.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Not going to take the piss, would take being 4th from bottom in the prem this time next year. It is an achievement just to be there.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not to begin with he wouldn't. He may be an astute and wealthy businessman but he is also a lifelong Albion fan.

If you go up the money on offer will be the most ever , you reckon he won't want any of it ? Fan or not he's £200m+ out of pocket so I'm sure the payback would start .

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here