Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What if Tim Sherwood?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
If Brighton had gone for the option of Tim Sherwood, would we be where we are now, in terms of style of football management?
Chris Hughton still the best choice :albion2::thumbsup:

Your thoughts.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Wouldn't have come here as he was waiting for the Premiership job he thought he deserved. So irrelevant question

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How on earth would anyone know? It's impossible to say, we survived last season but can anyone honestly say they saw us being in the position we are now before the season started? I think not so it's difficult to envisage where it would have gone had we appointed anyone else.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Villa are a busted flush. An owner who just wants to sell asap, and is not interested in investing. No manager could turn that around - whoever takes that job on is on a hiding to nothing, so I don't think Sherwood has had a proper opportunity to be judged as a manager yet.

Maybe he needed to start again lower down the scale (lower than US btw).

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Villa are a busted flush. An owner who just wants to sell asap, and is not interested in investing. No manager could turn that around - whoever takes that job on is on a hiding to nothing, so I don't think Sherwood has had a proper opportunity to be judged as a manager yet.

Maybe he needed to start again lower down the scale (lower than US btw).

If he wasn't such a bell end I would feel sorry for him.

But you are right, they replace Delph with a 19 year old French player and benteke with a championship forward.

Not really much chance

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If he wasn't such a bell end I would feel sorry for him.

But you are right, they replace Delph with a 19 year old French player and benteke with a championship forward.

Not really much chance

Exactly.

I'm no Sherwood cheerleader, but that club it rotten to the core, and chucking a totally inexperienced manager in there was never going to work, especially not when they're having a firesale. I honestly can't see who could go in and turn it around there. The will isn't there from the top.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Exactly.

I'm no Sherwood cheerleader, but that club it rotten to the core, and chucking a totally inexperienced manager in there was never going to work, especially not when they're having a firesale. I honestly can't see who could go in and turn it around there. The will isn't there from the top.

Moyes would be mad to take the job, he is rebuilding in Spain.

I hope Rodgers goes in and takes them down.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
The only thing bigger than Tim Sherwood's EGO was his fall from grace. He had his pick of jobs. I have a feeling it wouldn't have mattered which one he picked, that side would be bottom of the league. The way he speaks to people is horrendous. I think he got what he deserved and will struggle now to get anything better than a lower Championship job. He has no contacts within the game because he isn't well liked so who in their right mind would want him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here