Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Premier travel

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was surprised to read that Pochettino will watch the rugby when he gets home as it kicks off while Tottenham are flying home from Bournemouth. Surely it will take nearly as long to get to the airport and to and from possibly Stanstead as it does by coach from Bournemouth. What is it 3 1/2 hours by coach.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I was surprised to read that Pochettino will watch the rugby when he gets home as it kicks off while Tottenham are flying home from Bournemouth. Surely it will take nearly as long to get to the airport and to and from possibly Stanstead as it does by coach from Bournemouth. What is it 3 1/2 hours by coach.

When exactly are your visiting hours:moo:

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I've tried hard to translate this. It continues to prove a challenge but if I am to take it seriously may I suggest that pochetinno could still live.around the sandbanks area from his Southampton days so probably wouldn't fly back with the squad.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I've tried hard to translate this. It continues to prove a challenge but if I am to take it seriously may I suggest that pochetinno could still live.around the sandbanks area from his Southampton days so probably wouldn't fly back with the squad.

No, no. I think it refers to Pochetinno's Damascene period when much of his work was more introspective.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
From his comments about flying home I would think that he lives in Hertfordshire and they will be flying to Stanstead from Hurn Airport.

Hurn Airport doesn't exist

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here