Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sherwood sacked

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not surprised at all.

David Moyes current favourite at Evens, with Brendan Rodgers and Nigel Pearson at 5's.

Not completely convinced Moyes wants to leave Sociedad but he may not have the choice before long.. Would be surprised if Rodgers jumped straight back into management with such a poor team as well.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Tim Sherwood: Aston Villa manager sacked after eight months

Aston Villa have sacked manager Tim Sherwood after eight months in charge, with the club 19th in the Premier League table.

The move follows a 2-1 defeat to Swansea on Saturday - Villa's sixth straight loss in the league.

Under-21 manager Kevin McDonald has been placed in interim charge.

Appointed in February, Sherwood reached the FA Cup final with Villa in his first season in charge, but has won one of ten league matches this term.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thankfully CH not in the betting but if I was a gambler I would go for Bob Bradley the American at 12-1. David Moyes 4-6 favourite.

Hughton is 9th in the betting. But it really means little.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would expect Brendan Rodgers to take some time out as more jobs will be vacant in January. As regards Gus Charlton woukd be goid job for him but it looks like they are going to appoint Karele Fraeye betting 1-4 or Malky McKay who was apparently at their game yesterday

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here