Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beram Kayal

Very proud that my 8 year old lad demanded to have this name printed on the back of his new shirt after yesterday's game. He really is our key player isn't he, I must make much more of an effort to wind up my Celtic mates about why the hell they let him leave!
Vicente was something else of course but if you factor in BOTH top class and effectiveness, nobody beats Kayal for me

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kayal is our best player imo

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Best player and with Stephens it is a quality midfield that was so much missed yesterday. No disrespect to Crofts and Ince who had a good go, just lacked that understanding that we have seen so far.

el punal

Very proud that my 8 year old lad demanded to have this name printed on the back of his new shirt after yesterday's game. He really is our key player isn't he, I must make much more of an effort to wind up my Celtic mates about why the hell they let him leave!
Vicente was something else of course but if you factor in BOTH top class and effectiveness, nobody beats Kayal for me
Vicente was a gorgeous luxury, Kayal is an absolute necessity.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
I personally think Stephens is slightly better as he adds more GOALS, but it's a close run thing. Both are top class.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good post as it's made me think about something.

Are there any of those in and around our match day squad that you would NOT want your kids to have printed on the back of their shirt? Again, it highlights just want a great group of players we have assembled now.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I personally think Stephens is slightly better as he adds more GOALS, but it's a close run thing. Both are top class.

They are both class, and they complement each other, which adds another dynamic. We missed them yesterday.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Yesterday if we had had either Stevens or Kayal with either Crofts or Ince the outcome may have been better, without both it was always going to be a diifcult ask to replace both with Crofts and Ince one has made couple of sub appearances after a year off the other not sure he has started any games this year.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Best player and with Stephens it is a quality midfield that was so much missed yesterday. No disrespect to Crofts and Ince who had a good go, just lacked that understanding that we have seen so far.

ince is like a bay giraffe....he needs to do tae kwon do or karate or something to help his co-ord and generally HTFU...!! crofts fits in well playing the diamond but not 442 or 433....imho.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here