Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paypal Help

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
I've completed a search but came up without any results.

I just want to ask if anyone has had an issue with Paypal? I haven't used my account for ages and it started asking me for proof of I.D. etc.
At the time I couldn't be bothered so I left it. When I mentioned this to my neighbour, she said don't do any thing as it's a scam. Someone is trying to steal your identity.

How can I contact Paypal without unknowingly contacting the scammers?

Cheers:thumbsup:

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I've completed a search but came up without any results.

I just want to ask if anyone has had an issue with Paypal? I haven't used my account for ages and it started asking me for proof of I.D. etc.
At the time I couldn't be bothered so I left it. When I mentioned this to my neighbour, she said don't do any thing as it's a scam. Someone is trying to steal your identity.

How can I contact Paypal without unknowingly contacting the scammers?

Cheers:thumbsup:

ring them

kip

Aug 2, 2011
The scams tend to be only when they contact you via email or phone, they are looking for your login details. If you google paypal, the first search result will almost certainly be the official paypal site. My rule is never give personal information to anyone who contacts you.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
And the three figure security number on the back of your card please?

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Log in to your Paypal account ( not via any email links ) and on your home page you will see a bell icon, this is your notification icon and if you have any official Paypal messages you will find them there.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
So I asked the exact same question only a few days ago. Maybe search on NSC doesn't pick everything up.
Anyways, they have now frozen my account. Payments go in but nothing can come out. Logging in I had a 'limited account access' notice and so have had to remedy this. To me it all looks official with the security and https.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here