Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How attractive are you?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Well, if NSC is anything to go by, Anna in St Petersburg wants to talk to me every time I log in, not to mention single Muslims :facepalm:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What on earth have you got in your internet history?!

Funnily enough, very little - so I queried this with Bozza.

Apparently, the banner ads we see are a result of a 'bidding process' that takes fractions of a second. If you have been searching proper stuff like running gear, for example, you will receive bona fide ads from decent companies paying a premium to get their ad on your screen. If you haven't been searching anything, you are of little value and end up with 'low quality' ads that cost bottom dollar, like the single Muslims ones.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

Apparently, the banner ads we see are a result of a 'bidding process' that takes fractions of a second. If you have been searching proper stuff like running gear, for example, you will receive bona fide ads from decent companies paying a premium to get their ad on your screen. If you haven't been searching anything, you are of little value and end up with 'low quality' ads that cost bottom dollar, like the single Muslims ones.

I am genuinely thankful for that insight

Whenever I look on NSC at work I get the weird adverts and always assumed that someone on the network had some very bizarre fetishes. It's very dull at home with job site and cheap holidays popping up

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Apparently playing an instrument, doing something musical, makes you 90% more attractive.
I sing, play sax and clarinet, so that makes me 270% more attractive surely. :wink:

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away

I also have Anna. Plus t-shirts with big dogs faces. That's faces not faeces. No Muslims. I'm wondering what I might be missing.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I'm a solid 8

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I am genuinely thankful for that insight

Whenever I look on NSC at work I get the weird adverts and always assumed that someone on the network had some very bizarre fetishes. It's very dull at home with job site and cheap holidays popping up

Isn't Marlow the centre of all things gimp anymore :wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apparently playing an instrument, doing something musical, makes you 90% more attractive.
I'm sure that's true. That's why I've spent years learning to play the guitar, and joining and forming bands. It's bound to work sometime soon .............

....... isn't it?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure that's true. That's why I've spent years learning to play the guitar, and joining and forming bands. It's bound to work sometime soon .............

....... isn't it?
tenor (1).gif

Gloucester is quite unique:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here