Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Chris Eubank Junior LIVE on SKY

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
CES, or 'English' as we're apparently now meant to call him to avoid confusion with Jr, is still as much of a...character...as ever, isn't he? Not a bad fighter in his day, mind you.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What's happened to Ronnie?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If he ever does get to the very top, I wonder if a World Title fight at the Amex might be a possibility.

The talk from CES beforehand about Golovkin was stupidly premature though, he'd batter CEJ (as he does pretty much everyone).

As for this fight - utterly absurd mismatch.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
If he ever does get to the very top, I wonder if a World Title fight at the Amex might be a possibility.

The talk from CES beforehand about Golovkin was stupidly premature though, he'd batter CEJ (as he does pretty much everyone).

As for this fight - utterly absurd mismatch.

This.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Didn't see it but clearly just a fight to lose any ring rust in advance of CEJ fighting Spike O'Sullivan which should be a cracking fight.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Still the don but can't do the required padwork any more. The Dark Lord has it covered.

I sort of knew that as he is the same age as me, and an old classmate. Unfortunately for me we were in the same weight bracket for the School boxing competition. Mind you, he boxed and I ran!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Nothing like a game of piñata, so Poet's Corner.

Looking forward to seeing him get back to fighting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here