Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time that you had a bath?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I had a bath for the first time for about 3 years last week. I have a shower every day. If I do he bathroom up do I need to install a bath?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I had a bath for the first time for about 3 years last week. I have a shower every day. If I do he bathroom up do I need to install a bath?

I would still install a bath in case you ever want to sell. No bath could put a lot of potential buyers off

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On holiday in Minorca 4 years ago , pulled a muscle in my back at the same time :angry:
regards
DR

Much the same for me, timewise. Its a shower in these modern times. Baths are for Romans. Or for sharing :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
when the Mrs got out I stretched my legs out and the back went ,being a good girl
she went to the supermarket and got a bag of ice for me :love:
regards
DR

Last time I did my back was putting my socks on :ffsparr: Age catches up with us all. Presumably you were 'forced' to lay in the sun, with the missus bringing the refreshments for the rest of the holiday :lolol:

Oct 25, 2003
i always have a bath after playing football as I find it good for the muscles or if i've had a particularly stressful day at work. My average week would involve at least three baths

a good bath is bloody marvellous. One benefit of marriage is that there's always loads of those weird bath products lying about that blokes never buy which are great if you want to PAMPER yourself

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Shower in the morning and a bath at night. Perfect.

Just had a lovely hot, deep bath. Radio 4 in the background and a chilled beer. Total relaxation.

Now its time to lob a final log on the fire and watch the news and MoTD.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Last Century.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
This morning. Shower during the week and often a bath one or both days of the weekend.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here