Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big thanks to Paul Barber and the club

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just wanted to let NSC know once again what a great club we have. My father turns 70 on Tuesday, he has been a season ticket holder for over 60 years. I wrote to Paul Barber to let him know. Today he met my Dad personally in the executive lounge, had a long chat with him and then took him pitch-side for a photo that will appear in the programme of the next home game.

All was sorted quickly, efficiently and with real compassion from PB, he even said he remembered my Dad from a chat they had had in Dick's bar some time ago.

Well done to PB and the club and sorry for telling you all, just wanted you all to appreciate what this great club does for its fans and the community.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
They run the club so well and do care for fans. My 7 yr old was looking at photos this evening from last year when Tom gorringe gave him his pre match tour for his first trip to Amex on his birthday. They don't need to do these things but it make people feel special.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Season ticket holder for over 60 years!

That must be a record?

Happy Birthday Mr W.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Has been said by myself and many others on here, Paul Barber and the club do appreciate the fans and will listen, meet and talk to you, you just have to ask.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
60 years?!! I can't begin to comprehend the misery he's experienced. When's the film out? I don't know what to say other than I'm just so so sorry. Nobody should have to go through sixty years. There must be a charity that looks after people like your dad. This clubs got a lot to answer for. BHA - wrecking lives since 1901... :)

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Just wanted to let NSC know once again what a great club we have. My father turns 70 on Tuesday, he has been a season ticket holder for over 60 years. I wrote to Paul Barber to let him know. Today he met my Dad personally in the executive lounge, had a long chat with him and then took him pitch-side for a photo that will appear in the programme of the next home game.

All was sorted quickly, efficiently and with real compassion from PB, he even said he remembered my Dad from a chat they had had in Dick's bar some time ago.

Well done to PB and the club and sorry for telling you all, just wanted you all to appreciate what this great club does for its fans and the community.
Were you all in West Lower? I recall seeing PB say cheerio to a guy, and as he went up the steps, you could see he was beaming from ear to ear! Nice touch!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Were you all in West Lower? I recall seeing PB say cheerio to a guy, and as he went up the steps, you could see he was beaming from ear to ear! Nice touch!

Yes, my dad sits in West lower. Sadly I could not be there as I live abroad :(

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Bloody hell mate, good genes or what? He doesn't look 70. Augurs well for you and loving the mixtape by the way.

Wish him the best from me please.

Thanks for the best wishes mate, hope you are well too. I look forward to a beer and a catch up at Christmas :)

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Hope your Dad has a great birthday. Congratulations to him.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
60 years?!! I can't begin to comprehend the misery he's experienced. When's the film out? I don't know what to say other than I'm just so so sorry. Nobody should have to go through sixty years. There must be a charity that looks after people like your dad. This clubs got a lot to answer for. BHA - wrecking lives since 1901... :)

Deserving of a Knighthood at the very least. :)

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The credit here shouldnt particularily be PB, although he did a good job, but your Dad, who has been a ST holder for SIXTY years!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here