Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wots wrong with bong?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Allegedly possibly cruciate and Stephens may have same previous injury issue which was long term

Imparted knowledge on train back so may be true and may not.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Allegedly possibly cruciate and Stephens may have same previous injury issue which was long term

That sounds like an absolutely massive blow to our hopes if true :down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That sounds like an absolutely massive blow to our hopes if true :down:

It is very bad news however it was only what someone said however they know a player and speak to them regularly especially about Stephens

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

It is baseless rumour.

Stephens has a thigh issue, not thought to be too much of a worry. Bong's problem is undiagnosed.

Green should be returning, and the shout is Lua Lua is on his way back to fitness.

Not as bad as the moaning mongerers would have you believe.

Source: Media at post match conference.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Hughton seems to have quoted that it's a thigh injury that he picked up on Tues and played on with, and that they don't think is serious. What was his long term injury? I'd have thought he'd have come off instantly if he thought it was related.

So not doom and gloom anyway. If Stephens, Kayal and KLL are back in 7 days, then we'll possibly put out the strongest starting 11 that we have all season, even if Rosenior does fill in a LB.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It is baseless rumour.

Stephens has a thigh issue, not thought to be too much of a worry. Bong's problem is undiagnosed.

Green should be returning, and the shout is Lua Lua is on his way back to fitness.

Not as bad as the moaning mongerers would have you believe.

Source: Media at post match conference.

Very pleased to hear that if true

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I noticed the physio was bending his lower leg up and down. Would that suggest it isn't cruciate? Still looked nasty though. He will be nigh on impossible to replace.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I noticed the physio was bending his lower leg up and down. Would that suggest it isn't cruciate? Still looked nasty though. He will be nigh on impossible to replace.

Yes, that is not the normal test for a cruciate. Normally you would have the leg bent, hold the lower leg still and pull it towards you.

At least that is what I am clinging to!

Could be cartilage............

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I didn't even see the incident (if there was one), which worries me. Could be a studs caught in the turf jobbie - and they can be very, very bad news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here