Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bong?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Looked pretty motionless on the stretcher, think the best we can hope for is a month on the sidelines.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Why Rosenior? Can't say he's ever really played their in his career tbh. Rather Calderon personally.

No way, Calde has been magnificent but cannot seriously be considered good enough in the Championship now. Rosenior every day of the week given that he has played there before and given the quality of the opposition we are due to face in upcoming matches.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Looked like his right knee to me as he was carried past the North. Just got to hope it's not serious ligament damage.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it is a long term injury I would want neither Rosenior or Calderon to fill in I would sooner look at a young Premier loan. If cruciate ligaments that could be most of the season out.

Calderon is no longer good enough to play 90 mins at this level. He would be targeted and exposed by any half decent manager with a pacey winger. We would soon drop down the table if Calderon was a long term replacement....IMO.

Still struggle to understand how some on here rate him above Bruno.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Looked pretty motionless on the stretcher, think the best we can hope for is a month on the sidelines.

Looked like a very serious injury. I fear we won't see him for the remainder of the season.

Armchair physio alert !!
Loving the knowledgeable assessments being made here.
Personally, I'll wait for the scan result for a full and accurate diagnosis and leave any recovery prognosis to those who are trained in such matters.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Armchair physio alert !!
Personally, I'll wait for the scan result for a full and accurate diagnosis and leave any recovery prognosis to those who are trained in such matters.

It's a discussion board?

Of course people will give opinions, thought that was the point of it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds bad. Rosenior at LB for a good few games probably.

Armchair physio alert !!
Isnt speculation and opinions, whether correct or not what this board is meant for?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here