Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Fans..

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Sounded loud on the radio, guess it was their Cup Final..

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Rather than kind of taking the p!ss with your opening post, why not just say that they were loud today? Getting behind their team and effectively being the 12th man for them. Our away support last week at Elland Road was nothing short of abysmal at times until Bobby scored in the 89th minute so I'd get down off your high horse if I was you.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thought they were pretty loud ... they did seem to celebrate corners with a lot of enthusiasm though. Winning a corner is worth a small cheer but not some sort of communal orgasm

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
The saying 'This is their cup final' absolutely ****** me off. I can recall Pulis saying that about Brighton playing Stoke in the cup a few years back,if Pulis thinks playing Stoke or his style of football is a cup final he needs help.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
The ones we chatted to on the train were good fun and up for a bit of banter.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
They celebrated the whistle like they'd won the Champions League - which was a bit odd, as it was US that we're hanging on

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
They celebrated the whistle like they'd won the Champions League - which was a bit odd, as it was US that we're hanging on
I met the son of an old friend before the game, from Preston, who said they'd be thrilled with a point today, away at the league leaders. They picked up 4 points in as many days to rise out of the relegation zone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I met the son of an old friend before the game, from Preston, who said they'd be thrilled with a point today, away at the league leaders. They picked up 4 points in as many days to rise out of the relegation zone.

BEFORE the game, obviously they'd have been thrilled with a point. That's not the same as celebrating it at the end when you've been pushing for the win for the last 15 minutes.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Rather than kind of taking the p!ss with your opening post, why not just say that they were loud today? Getting behind their team and effectively being the 12th man for them. Our away support last week at Elland Road was nothing short of abysmal at times until Bobby scored in the 89th minute so I'd get down off your high horse if I was you.

This. Best away support this season.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Found the support impressive and the fans pleasant and knowledgeable on the train. Liked the effort they made, two southern games in a row. Gold star.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here