Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I suppose it depends how the second half pans out but so far:

Losing 1-0
Had a contentious goal line decision disallowing a Chelsea goal
Had a goal disallowed for offside
Matic sent off for 2 yellows, Costa and Fabregas booked for complaining afterwards

Let's hope for more agony in the seconds half :banana:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
JM has also been sent to the stands...

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
CSF15xEWEAAEVTq.png

This was the goal line decision (in to the right)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
FOX Soccer ‏@FOXSoccer 46m46 minutes ago
Sky reports that Mourinho tried to make his way into the referee's room at the break, which is off-limits, and was ejected. More to follow.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Watching his behaviour of late, or since his outburst with the exotic Eva I genuinely think he is suffering from mental fatigue. I joked about it a while ago, but now seriously think he is ill.
He needs a break, the longer the better. I'd be a hypocrite to say I feel sorry for him, though I guess I should. Horrible little man.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Used to quite like him in a weird way but that was ages ago....... just seems to have twisted his process slightly and not working in any regard. Chances he's gone by January?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Watching his behaviour of late, or since his outburst with the exotic Eva I genuinely think he is suffering from mental fatigue. I joked about it a while ago, but now seriously think he is ill.
He needs a break, the longer the better. I'd be a hypocrite to say I feel sorry for him, though I guess I should. Horrible little man.

I suspect the same but this is no time for compassion. He's created his own stress in the way tyrants do when losing their grip on power so enjoy the approaching decapitation. As you say, orrible little man and the sooner he crashes out of football the better. He could exile himself to Madeira like a modern day Napoleon, and can rant away to a small circle of lapdogs for the remainder of his days about how he was betrayed and his great enemy Weng-ington conspired to destroy his devine right to win all the time. I hope Upton Park proves to be his Waterloo. Be a fitting tribute to Chelsea's last game there.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He has absolutely lost it, and is in the midst of a complete meltdown. Its wonderful entertainment. He's reverted to an almost permanent state of childlike tantrum.

P10 W3 D2 L5

Whoa.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I think Mourinho has actually gone mental.

No wonder he calls himself the "The Special one."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here