Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcus Bent - naughty boy?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'm of the firm belief that Marcus Bent will never retire as long as clubs exist that he hasn't played for.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Came close to joining us on more than one occassion, shame because on he's day he's unplayable. All power and pace, two things any defender doesn't want to defend against.

jon.rutter

Oct 7, 2014
I sat next to him on a plane en route to Sharm a few years ago.
Nice guy but is a living parody of modern day footballers.
Incredibly ignorant but keen to spend plenty of dough and showed me underwear and bikini pics of his former girlfriend and mother of the kid going on holiday with him.
He stayed at a different hotel but every girl at his hotel reported his unwelcome attention.
Funnily enough he did keep sniffing and blamed it on a bad cold he couldn't shake off.
Seems it may have been something else to blame.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I sat next to him on a plane en route to Sharm a few years ago.
Nice guy but is a living parody of modern day footballers.
Incredibly ignorant but keen to spend plenty of dough and showed me underwear and bikini pics of his former girlfriend and mother of the kid going on holiday with him.
He stayed at a different hotel but every girl at his hotel reported his unwelcome attention.
Funnily enough he did keep sniffing and blamed it on a bad cold he couldn't shake off.
Seems it may have been something else to blame.

Nice anecdote, shame to hear he's fallen on hard times.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Rumoured to be taking over as owner of FC Wick.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Spoiler alert from 2016

The ex footballer denied one charge of affray and two of possessing bladed articles, namely a meat cleaver and a kitchen knife, but was found guilty and given a 12 month suspended sentence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here