Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham v Sheffield Wednesday

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Rotherham 0-2 down. Sub just came on with a note, gave it to a team mate who read it then shoved it inside one of his socks. Strange way of communicating on the pitch - not seen that before

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Was it a foreign player who can't speak English so the manager had written it with the benefit of Hugo English/ 'insert nationality' dictionary?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Can't believe what I've just seen. A grown man (Sheff Wed player) sobbing his eyes out because he's just had a tooth knocked out. Christ footballers are a soft bunch nowadays.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Can't believe what I've just seen. A grown man (Sheff Wed player) sobbing his eyes out because he's just had a tooth knocked out. Christ footballers are a soft bunch nowadays.

i don't think he lost a tooth just a little touch which made it even worse

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
Rotherham 0-2 down. Sub just came on with a note, gave it to a team mate who read it then shoved it inside one of his socks. Strange way of communicating on the pitch - not seen that before

I have. At Needham Market v Hillians, 1st game of the season. Kem Izzet, brother of Muzzy and captain of NM, received a piece of paper from his manager during a break in play. He proceeded to run around for 10 minutes paper in hand, occasionally glancing at it but didnt appear to offer any specific instructions to his team mates. Very bizarre!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here