Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK DINS want to sign Forster-Caskey permanently

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
.......according to the Argus.

I can only assume that Karl Robinson does not read NSC.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it realistic to say that he's 5th choice and unlikely to get a look in with us, and that any potential development of his talent isn't going to happen if he stays?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
They can't afford him (even though plenty on here, would 'drive him there themselves', if they offered £100).

Market value for an English player of his age, with his International caps and his 100 or so Championship games under his belt, must be a minimum of £3m.

Doubt they'll be prepared to pay it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it realistic to say that he's 5th choice and unlikely to get a look in with us, and that any potential development of his talent isn't going to happen if he stays?
Possibly. And with Harper to come, and maybe Lodieri (sp?) from Boca he could be further down than that. Be interesting to see what CH and TB decide to do (and no, I've got no idea what that might be!)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, he's 5th choice, but we don't know if Crofts will get a new contract in the summer.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Why is it that when one of our squad who is not a regular 1st teamer and is disliked by some of NSC 's finest, that as soon as a transfer is mentioned we get 'I'll drive him there myself' attitude. I'll admit that he is not always 7 or 8 out of 10 but the management think highly of him (so I am told). He is still a youngster so has time on his side to improve. I say don't get rid, keep.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If the price is right it would benefit everybody to sell him, but not for peanuts.

Indeed, current events may become past events, but always remember that there will, now and always, be future events in the future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here