Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Preston's most famous supporter....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
MTE1ODA0OTcxMzUzOTk4ODYx.jpg

No disrespect Nick but I get a feeling it's Brighton who will be having A Grand Day Out on Saturday :lolol: as your boys are going to take one helluva beating.

Chris and the boys will be chomping at the bit to extend our unbeaten run at the Amex tomorrow afternoon. We're firing on all cylinders at the moment and the boys will want to get the job done in front of our home fans and in turn throw you deeper into the relegation quagmire.

Come on, still a few tickets remain, lets show Preston the quality of our support and roar the boys onto 3 priceless points in our quest for Premiership football next season.

:ascarf:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
That's awful. I will have to put this knowledge aside when being enchanted again the next time round by Wallace and Gromit.

How am I going to break it to my granddaughter that their creator is a Preston North End Fan.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
That's awful. I will have to put this knowledge aside when being enchanted again the next time round by Wallace and Gromit.

How am I going to break it to my granddaughter that their creator is a Preston North End Fan.

At least she wasn't subjected to Nooky Bear.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We really have reached that point where you purchase a NowTV pass to watch a neutral match. Come on you Lilywhites

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here