Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

isis days are numbered

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a surprise. ISIS hate Jews. I'd be backing Israel in that fight.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
And they've told them that they plan to do it by driving their cars into the Israeli ramparts. Again. I'm backing Israel in that fight.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Seems being in a fanatic death cult is just fun fun fun.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It makes perfect sense, Israel is a notoriously soft target, they'll roll over to anyone.

(Dear Mossad, I'm joking, honest)

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
OMG WW3. Just what I've been looking forward to and praying for. If Israel bomb Syria or Iraq, the balloon goes up. Not a good idea!!!!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
OMG WW3. Just what I've been looking forward to and praying for. If Israel bomb Syria or Iraq, the balloon goes up. Not a good idea!!!!!

I doubt it will come to that. A more pressing concern is Russia sending their crappy malfunctioning cruise missiles into airspace bristling with NATO warplanes. They've already landed 2 by accident in Iran and flown through Turkish airspace in their rush to help Assad.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The problem is that in Israel many Palestinians live as Israeli citizens. If I were an Israeli jew, I would be wondering just which one of them, next, will drive into a bus queue, or run amock with a knife. During WWII the Americans (and Canadians) interred all Japanese citizens (my mate's wife was born in an internment camp in Canada, she of Japanese ancestry), and in the UK we kept a very close watch on German residents. If I were an Israeli Jew, where there is palpable evidence of the possible dangers (see recent events) it wouldn't be an amazing leap of logic to press to take similar steps. For those of us who regard Gaza as an abomination, what will be the view about internment, i.e., virtual imprisonment, for every Muslim in Israel? With Bibi in charge this is not a remote possibility. What a nightmare. But I wouldn't blame them.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The Palestinians do not support IS as they want a State of Palestine independent of Israeli occupation. This is at odds to IS wanting an Islamic Celiphate. A number of Palestinians have gone to Syria to join IS and the IS propaganda machine is highlighting this fact.

Whilst wanting IS obliterated by anyone, including Israel, I have always hoped for a Palestinian State freeing the Palestinians from the Apartheid they suffer. What a **** this is.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The problem is that in Israel many Palestinians live as Israeli citizens. If I were an Israeli jew, I would be wondering just which one of them, next, will drive into a bus queue, or run amock with a knife. During WWII the Americans (and Canadians) interred all Japanese citizens (my mate's wife was born in an internment camp in Canada, she of Japanese ancestry), and in the UK we kept a very close watch on German residents. If I were an Israeli Jew, where there is palpable evidence of the possible dangers (see recent events) it wouldn't be an amazing leap of logic to press to take similar steps. For those of us who regard Gaza as an abomination, what will be the view about internment, i.e., virtual imprisonment, for every Muslim in Israel? With Bibi in charge this is not a remote possibility. What a nightmare. But I wouldn't blame them.

That could include Beram Kayal.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That could include Beram Kayal.

The fact that Berem won't fall out with Tomer is a testament to the human spirit. Still, they are safe and sound in Sussex.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

The Jews interring people based on their ethnicity or religion? Why. That would make them as bad as....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here