Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Periscope

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Does anyone use this brilliant app?!??! I've become quite addicted to it in recent weeks, does anyone else on NSC enjoy perving over drunk American girls at 4 in the morning or is it just me?!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Does anyone use this brilliant app?!??! I've become quite addicted to it in recent weeks, does anyone else on NSC enjoy perving over drunk American girls at 4 in the morning or is it just me?!

Haven't used yet but sounds interesting and worthy of further investigation .

:thumbsup:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Ooh, I use it, but not familiar with such viewings.

Do you have any suggested people whom one could follow?

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Ooh, I use it, but not familiar with such viewings.

Do you have any suggested people whom one could follow?

Follow me - [MENTION=20313]PeteB[/MENTION]uddle - and go through my following list. Tis a phenomenal app...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
It's an interesting app. Some very odd users. I think you've found its perfect use though worthingite

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I also find it amusing to correct and patronise the batshit mental religious nut jobs on there, turning them inside out with their ridiculous claims.

Also well worth looking at for the occasional gems people come out with like this one from just now.....

image.png

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Nuts. It is entertaining to see the really creepy guys perving on randoms from around the world

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here