Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How excited are you about tomorrow?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am sooooo excited about tomorrow's game.

Tuesday night's drama, capped by Bobby's winner (which I have watched back approximately 7000 times to date) and our league-topping position (that I check about 600 times a day) just have me absolutely buzzing about tomorrow.

I can not wait.

How excited are you? (no poll - use words)

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
image.png

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Quite excited. Will be more once I've finished working,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been thinking about this season and my excitement levels, as I can't work out where I'm at.
I wonder if I'd be more believing and therefore involved had last season not happened.

But with 2014/15 being so bad, so arduous to attend and it leaving such mental scares (poetic licence) I now can't believe in what I'm seeing. It's the exact opposite of everything I saw, but with mostly all the same characters, so it just doesn't compute.

Sitting in my seat just waiting for Leon Best to be subbed on is rather ruining the 12 games unbeaten. :facepalm: :lol:
It feels like if I go hatstand the rug will get pulled out from under me and Billy Paynter with be signed from Boca Old Boys in January.

The curse of eternal pessimism.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I can't beleive we're not getting better crowds... I know they're great for this division, but I would have expected more buzz locally.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
More excited since I just found my lad's 'missing' season ticket card down the back of the sofa. Now I don't have the grief and cost of replacing it.:drama:

Bring. It. On.:rock:punk:::drink:

PG

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quite excited. Will be more once I've finished working,

I'm actually pleased to be ridiculously busy with work today as it means my mind is largely off the excitement. If I wasn't busy I may well be posting the Friday drinking thread already.

(Which reminds me - I drank all the cider you left, but I have since bought it back)

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Meh! I'm obviously delighted with the way things are going but I'm desperate to see a really good performance, like the Cardiff game, rather than another like tuesday's!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The atmosphere has only risen in the last couple of games after we have been 1-0 down I hope Saturday everyone gets behind the team from kick off.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm actually pleased to be ridiculously busy with work today as it means my mind is largely off the excitement. If I wasn't busy I may well be posting the Friday drinking thread already.

(Which reminds me - I drank all the cider you left, but I have since bought it back)

I'm glad it was drunk by a passionate cider drinker. It's the way it would have like to have gone.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
very excited, albeit balanced put with my traditional pre-match anxiety. That said I CANNOT wait for 3pm tomorrow to come around. What an opportunity tomorrow's game is. I am beginning to BELIEVE!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If we play like we did for large periods against Bristol City I think we'll frustrate Preston to long range efforts. Regardless of Greer/Dunk starting I think they'll have a very difficult time getting past our CM's and into the space ahead of Bong/Bruno.

Any news of LuaLua? I may missed it? Hoping he's back soon as this is the sort of game he could make a real difference in.

I think it'll be tough game, a moment of brilliance from either team could pinch it but we've shown character of late so I can see us earning a draw at least. If I was a betting man I'd fancy a cheeky 2-0, with the second coming in second half injury time to relieve the nerves!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here