Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] CB partnership for Preston

Villabrand

Oct 2, 2015
Who should be the CB partnership for this weekend assuming Greer is fit? Keep with LD and UH?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I would have a preference of Dunk being in the team normally because he is the future BUT I would say we've looked our most solid this season with Hun & Greer, so they would be my preference but wouldn't be too unhappy either way.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
CH doesn't change a winning team unless he has to, so I reckon it'll be Dunk and BFG to start. i'd prefer BFG and Greer

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Greer back in to organise the defence. Don't mind which of the other two partner him, they are both good.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
CH doesn't change a winning team unless he has to, so I reckon it'll be Dunk and BFG to start. i'd prefer BFG and Greer

So you don't think Murphy will return to the starting line up either? I think, although we won, our past two performances have been far from our best. I expect Hughton to choose the CB pairing who he thinks has the best chance of keeping Preston out.

For me, Greer + 1

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Murphy will definitely be on the pitch at some point, but I do think CH will start with as close as can be to who started on Tuesday. Can Rosenior play central midfield? If so, him to cover for Kayal, Murphy for Rosenior? Then again CH is a much better manager than me, so I trust him to know best.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Murphy will definitely be on the pitch at some point, but I do think CH will start with as close as can be to who started on Tuesday. Can Rosenior play central midfield? If so, him to cover for Kayal, Murphy for Rosenior? Then again CH is a much better manager than me, so I trust him to know best.

Very true, would not argue with whatever team he puts out!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No point in rushing Greer back, and him getting an injury set back.

Play Hunemeier and Dunk, and rest Greer until Reading.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Crofts has been brought on in Central Midfield for a reason.
Crofts for Kayal.

We definitely missed GG on Tuesday.
Greer +1 at Centre back.

Murphy hasn't been injured so will be able to come back in.
Murphy for Rosenier. (could be for March though)

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought Greer was a liability and past it?

Glad some sense has been resumed. If fit, it has to be Greer +1 and I'm marginally more in favour of BFG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here