Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading game - chances of a stream?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I'm away for this one and gutted I'm missing it.

Looking at the 3pm kick offs in the championship that day I would assume we would surely be on. When are the games being shown on bein etc usually announced? Monday/Tuesday next week?

Ta

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Does anyone have any joy streaming games using an Android tablet? I'm sure there is a way round it, but as android does not support flash I haven't been able to manage it. I have a nexus Google 10 if that make a difference?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Does anyone have any joy streaming games using an Android tablet? I'm sure there is a way round it, but as android does not support flash I haven't been able to manage it. I have a nexus Google 10 if that make a difference?

Dolphin browser supports flash.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Have you tried Dolphin Browser? Pretty sure that used to have a Flash workaround.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

As others have said, Dolphin is a good browser. I use Puffin for streaming on my Android tablet as it seems to work best:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudmosa.puffinFree&hl=en_GB

Not sure about that SportP2P link as it looks like one of those that never actually works. The game isn't mentioned on the lists for Saturday where I usually look but I'll reserve judgement until tomorrow as you never know.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Looks very dubious to me.
Just over 24 hours out and still not getting a mention on any of the other streaming sites.
Would love to be proved wrong though.

Not looking hopeful I must admit but sport2p.com are currently posting this

Reading FC - Brighton

Warning!England Championship live streams will be available approximately 1-15 minutes before the broadcast's start!

football : England Championship Start Time : 2015-10-31 16:00 CET Reading FC Brighton
Stream for this match : Stream rating
Stream will be available later!
Here you can watch Reading FC - Brighton free p2p live stream England Championship1 ! Reading FC - Brighton football live streaming is scheduled on 2015-10-31 16:00 CET. We have the largest number of free quality online live streams for Reading FC - Brighton England Championship Various p2p streaming types like Flash, Sopcast, Windows Media Players, Veetle and many others are available. Enjoy your favorite sporting events with us!

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Have you read the thread?

No of course not, I just posted this on the end without looking just to see if a muppet like you could come up with a genius sarcastic comment!!

Yes , I had read it obviously but as it was quite inconclusive as to whether there would actually be any steams and nobody had posted anything for over 3 days I thought I'd ask the question - should have known better on NSC ffs!!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No of course not, I just posted this on the end without looking just to see if a muppet like you could come up with a genius sarcastic comment!!

Yes , I had read it obviously but as it was quite inconclusive as to whether there would actually be any steams and nobody had posted anything for over 3 days I thought I'd ask the question - should have known better on NSC ffs!!
Sorry for being a "mupet" with a "genius sacastic comment".

Bad morning and I should not of directed it at you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here