Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your favourite 'explosion of joy', Amex era

Which is your favourite 'explosion of joy', Amex era?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
So Burrish gull said to me that BZ on Tuesday is his top ten Albion 'moments'.

To keep things simple, what is your favourite Amex era moment of joy?

I have put 5 choices above that I think it would be hard to argue with...

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
I voted Ulloa at Forest, mental 'I love you even if you're a big fat bloke next to me' moment

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Zamora's 85th goal for the albion topped everything so far at the Amex, including Vicente, Buckley, and St Patrick's Day.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Has to be Buckley for me after all the years of pain, demonstrations, pitch invasions and members of my family that never got to see the Amex. Seeing that goal go in was something never to be experienced again, the Ulloa goal was something very special but the context was completely different.

Scunner

Feb 26, 2012
Near Heathfield
Has to be Buckley for me after all the years of pain, demonstrations, pitch invasions and members of my family that never got to see the Amex. Seeing that goal go in was something never to be experienced again, the Ulloa goal was something very special but the context was completely different.

I bet you went more nuts at Forest, you weren't next to me but I am still friends with the stranger that was (Ooer)!

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Ulloa scoring the first and only hat trick at the Amex, coming and celebrating 3 feet in front of me, was the most incredible moment of my supporting life...

Until my boyhood hero bobby came past me in the north stand pumping his chest with pride on tuesday night! i went flipping nuts! then to turn around and see the whole north stand bouncing, the floor shaking, and the amex so loud that you just couldn't hear a thing! made that hat trick seem like nothing in comparison!

i love you Bobby! Albion legend for ever!

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Japan's last minute try to beat South Africa. An amazing piece of sporting theatre with a massive explosion of joy for two-thirds of the crowd.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Alick, sat next to me, was in tears after Bobby's goal on Tuesday. It was a magical moment.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Bobby's goal will always live with me but Buckley's winner edges it .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Buckley. years of frustration and relief all came out at that moment.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here