Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please help local Sussex cricket club Southwick receive funding with a simple vote!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
NSC Faithful,

A call out and a request for your support to local Sussex cricket club Southwick CC, Shoreham Academy and the surrounding community in gaining funding for new cricket practice nets.

All we ask that you go to the following link and vote for Community Cricket Nets
https://foundation.onefamily.com/projects/community-cricket-nets/

There are close to 100 playing children at the club and they all promise that the practice will do them the world of good and the standard on the Southwick green will be close to test match very soon! The school will also be getting a valuable asset for use in lessons and after school clubs.

Voting is now open but closes at the end of the October, there is a brief registration process and it only takes a couple of minutes to vote. Please vote as soon as you can and pass the message on widely to maximize our chances of funding.

Your support is much appreciated

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Ha, Southwick beat our U-10s last season one of the two matches so why do I want them to get even better?

(only joking, of course I signed)

desodell

Zamoratheexplora
Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Done sent it on to all my contacts
It's got to be good for all the local kids in southwick and beyond to practice something physical getting out and about and being social with others.
Anything to get them away from a screen !

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
After playing for Southwick for about 15 years...

done

goldstone rocks

Feb 25, 2009
Make contact with Sussex Cricket League Secretary, Terry Burstow and ask if this could be sent out to members. It is a pity they have made it a painful process to vote

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Bouncy Bouncy. Please keep voting guys we really appriciate the support.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Voting closes tomorrow so if you haven't already please vote.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I have just voted as I live in Southwick and like cricket on the green, gives it a.village feel. But, £25,0000! Really?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I have just voted as I live in Southwick and like cricket on the green, gives it a.village feel. But, £25,0000! Really?

Thanks for your vote - The only available awards you can apply for are £5k or £25k and as per agreement with Shoreham Adacamey a set of 2/3 pratice nets would be built at the school which can be quite costly once you factor all the groudworks and equipment costs.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here