Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket sales Preston

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
New ground for them isn't it? Should be worth a few more ticket sales.

FYI

3,680 to sell

S1F
S1E
S1D

All yet to be released.

Guesstimate for Preston : 600

As Preston already have 1000 shifted then S1D will be for them, and I suspect half of S1E will be a sterile area. Means 1.5 blocks available to us in needed. Maybe half of F at the most will be required.

I'm baffled too by the lack of support. Surely things don't get much better than this. Also a Cat C game so adult tickets from £25 including travel.

Hoping a few more catch on that they have been missing out and choose to miss out no more.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As Preston already have 1000 shifted then S1D will be for them, and I suspect half of S1E will be a sterile area. Means 1.5 blocks available to us in needed. Maybe half of F at the most will be required.

I'm baffled too by the lack of support. Surely things don't get much better than this. Also a Cat C game so adult tickets from £25 including travel.

Hoping a few more catch on that they have been missing out and choose to miss out no more.

It is the start of half term week so that may be a cause of slight reduction.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

That's the problem - they can. The Premier League. We'll have no problem selling 30,000 tickets a game once we get there.

In the meantime 24/25,000 in this division is very decent compared to other 'bigger clubs' in the division.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

LOL, baffled by the lack of support? How many times did we not sell out Withdean with only 8k to shift?

Twenties plenty:moo:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good point!

You would think 30,500 - 3,680 = 27k ish BUT the no's may not be counting 2,000 away unsold so maybe 25kish & not forgetting the shelf so maybe 24.5k ish

Cheers so looking likely to be above 25k with 1 day of ticket sales left. Not too bad really. If Preston sold out full allocation would be up to 27 ish. So if we are near the top later in the season and we are playing a well supported rival we could expect 27k to 30k. I think interest will increase as the season progresses. 25k attendances now are not the end of the world.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here