Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince or Crofts ?...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
So who replaces Mr Kayal on Saturday ?.....

For me Mr Ince deserves the chance, has done very well in all the games he has been called upon.

Apologies, was going to do a poll and Include Holla.... but messed it up.... useless

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ince for me....but then I guess I would say that.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
If it was a week later with the same problem against Reading then I'd imagine he'd play 3 centrally and either forego one of the two wide men or play a solitary front man.
Against Preston I'd like to think he'd have the confidence in Crofts to keep the current shape as a direct replacement for Kayal.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If there is a mod who can create a poll. For Ince, Crofts and Holla I would be grateful

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Ince. Crofts is well past his sell by date. Did nothing last night when he came on.
So Marshy agrees with Marshy? Always assumed you were the same person. :dunce:

Crofts for me, better positional discipline and a tad more reliable with his passing/decision-making, which is key in that midfield two. I do rate Ince but sort of wonder where his next start is coming from currently.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If there is a mod who can create a poll. For Ince, Crofts and Holla I would be grateful

No - it's not possible to add a poll to a thread after the event. Post a new poll and I'll merge this discussion into it (assuming that works).

For me - Crofts, although I doubt he has 90 minutes in him yet.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Ince for me. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Crofts if he ready to start. Having to pick between them isn't a bad problem for Hughton to have.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Crofts is a closer match for Kayal in terms of the overall package, but is he ready for 90 minutes?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ince for me. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Crofts if he ready to start. Having to pick between them isn't a bad problem for Hughton to have.

Nor is possibly having to choose two out of four for the wing positions.

Crofts for me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Crofts. I think Ince has a higher level of natural ability but I trust Crofts' composure, positional intelligence and first touch more.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Andrew Crofts.

Experience, guile, intelligence and (sometimes) goals.

He's already shown that in the two part-games he's played in the past few days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here