Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I’m being persecuted, Marine Le Pen tells court

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
My heart bleeds for her.

Do as you would be done by is the expression that springs to my mind.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Looks like a desperate attempt by protest groups to try and damage the French national front on the run up to elections. I doubt giving Marine Le Pen more media attention so she can play the victim and portray this as a free speech issue will damage their electoral chances.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Looks like a desperate attempt by protest groups to try and damage the French national front on the run up to elections. I doubt giving Marine Le Pen more media attention so she can play the victim and portray this as a free speech issue will damage their electoral chances.

She's got no chance in the election.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
She's got no chance in the election.

The article you linked to refers to upcoming local elections and links to polling suggesting NF gains.

The next electoral test is in December http://www.politico.eu/article/poll...-for-victory-france-national-front-elections/

I doubt their momentum will lead to a National election victory but they do seem to have increasing popularity. Any more Islamic terrorist/extremist atrocities on French streets could make it a close run thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The article you linked to refers to upcoming local elections and links to polling suggesting NF gains.

The next electoral test is in December http://www.politico.eu/article/poll...-for-victory-france-national-front-elections/

I doubt their momentum will lead to a National election victory but they do seem to have increasing popularity. Any more Islamic terrorist/extremist atrocities on French streets could make it a close run thing.

Increased support yes. But the French system, by design, works against small parties like hers. She may get a re-run or whatever it's called but will lose heavily in the 2nd vote.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here