Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Women at the Amex 6th Dec - Tickets?

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Does anyone know how to buy tickets for this? The tickets link on the webpage goes to the general Seagulls tickets website but I can't find this game anywhere. Probably just me being blind, so any help would be much appreciated.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Does anyone know how to buy tickets for this? The tickets link on the webpage goes to the general Seagulls tickets website but I can't find this game anywhere. Probably just me being blind, so any help would be much appreciated.

For STH, the women's games are always free. Not sure if you don't have one of those.... ring the ticket office... I'm sure that after they pick themselves up off the floor that someone is "buying" a ticket, they will be happy to help.

And... I'll see you there because, after seeing this advertised in last night's programme, I intend to be there - might even be able to bring all the family, not just _and_son.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
For STH, the women's games are always free. Not sure if you don't have one of those.... ring the ticket office... I'm sure that after they pick themselves up off the floor that someone is "buying" a ticket, they will be happy to help.

And... I'll see you there because, after seeing this advertised in last night's programme, I intend to be there - might even be able to bring all the family, not just _and_son.

Thanks. Didn't know if it would be different as it's at the Amex.

And much the same for me. My daughter went off the men's game a couple of seasons back but wants to go along to see the women play at the Amex.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Thanks. Didn't know if it would be different as it's at the Amex.

And much the same for me. My daughter went off the men's game a couple of seasons back but wants to go along to see the women play at the Amex.

When they've played u21 at the Amex, its been free for STH, so assume it will be the same.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Haven't been able to make games before as my daughter plays rugby in Uckfield and there's no way of getting to Lancing in time but the Amex is on the way back. Should be a decent crowd for this

1st team yes.... in yesterday's programme they announced (in quite small print) that the women's game against Charlton on the 6th would be played at the Amex.

Didn't realise this would be the same day as the xmas party! defnitely going to be a good day out then!

Excellent news. One of the team, Kirsty, coaches youngest Potting's team and she did mention that the Women's Team would be at the Christmas Party - didn't realise (and suspect she may not have either) that it meant they would be actually playing a game there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here