Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A minor badge IRRITANT. Well actually, quite MAJOR

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
OK, I appreciate we are now on the brink of the Premier League, a new Star Wars is coming out, and Piers Morgan has found a tumour. But despite all this fantastic news, there is STILL something massively spoiling my life, and it is this:

20140729-115710-4728_194x146_w.jpg

I love them. I love their understated style when you pop them on a coat, or a bodywarmer. It looks like an obscure designer label too cool for mainstream. That glossy enamel, that "ooh...what does THAT mean ?" admiring look that I regularly get from various sluts and supermodels visiting tanning salons in Portslade. But here's the hitch - for a stick-pin badge, they DON'T STICK

So many times now, I look down to my left tit and my little enamel Seagull has gone. The grippy bit on the back is COMPLETELY inadequate, and results in my badge slip-slip-slipping away without my knowledge. I've bought 4, and 3 are now MIA.

Its not good enough.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If it's any consolation, the Brighton v Donny Commemorative badge that I've had since that day is still attached firmly to the left hand pocket of my coat using the same clip.

I'd be gutted if I lost that though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Love this thread..........this must be the last possible thing there is to MOAN about, tells us where we are at the moment :smile:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Blob of Superglue on the pin...but of course you can never take it off again

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't share your angst with those little beauties, but I have a similar subtle seagull badge that I affix to my jackets and it's simply not 'grippy' enough. By that I mean the backing doesn't hold the pin in place properly so it always rotates such that it is upside down.

Who the hell is in charge of badges and pins at the club? Barber I imagine. Shambolic.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sorry to derail, but did we ever get an update on that poor, poor fellow whose ST card was getting fluffy and dusty in his pocket without a card holder? I literally haven't been able to sleep a wink in five years I've been so concerned by his plight.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here