Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thread for Stockdale...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bar one slightly over excited kick looking for baldock but ended up no where, another solid performance from our number 13.

Great one one save and a couple of other lovely moments. Great distribution as per. What a class act. Sign him up for a little longer.

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I'm pretty sure Brighton in the side he's turned out the most times for as of the Wolves game. He's now on 58 for Brighton, more than Darlington (53) or Fulham (50). Hopefully he'll be around for a while, seems like a really nice person and a great keeper. His reaction after conceding goals, especially the penalty against Ipswich, just show his dedication.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
From an absolute liability at times last year to an absolute rock this. Great to see him performing well. By his own admission, he is fitter and lighter this year.

Absolute bollocks. He made an error or two last season he still was a decent player. It was clear to see. Now in a decent team he is shining.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
From an absolute liability at times last year to an absolute rock this. Great to see him performing well. By his own admission, he is fitter and lighter this year.

Absolute nonsense. We conceded very few goals last season, it was scoring them that was so difficult. He made a couple of mistakes, but then what keeper doesn't?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
One outstanding save in the second half when the score was 1-1.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am trying to appreciate him, and he does make some good saves, but he gives me the heeby-jeebys when the ball is at his feet.

He definitely thinks he is the best ball player in the team.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Where are all the negative posters and haters this season then gone very quiet.

Was poor last season - he came out and admitted as much. Far better this season, head seems in a much better place. Absolutely outstanding tonight.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am trying to appreciate him, and he does make some good saves, but he gives me the heeby-jeebys when the ball is at his feet.

He definitely thinks he is the best ball player in the team.
Seriously, what gives you that impression? He comes across as fairly humble imo.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Seriously, what gives you that impression? He comes across as fairly humble imo.

No, I meant his ambition when the ball is at his feet. I mean, fair play to the bloke, he can pass, first time and on the move and I think he has a go with either foot. It is that I get the impression that the easy pass is the least attractive option to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here