Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Not happy with our start to the season

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Every second of the waking day, now, I'm fearing that this amazing dream will shatter.

Looking for banana skins, like tonight, next Saturday, the Saturday after.

Looking down and getting the fears. There's no up direction to look to, not for the time being.

I'm using medication from the Champagne region of France, even that doesn't seem to help much.

Any psychologists out there?

Does hope have stages - like they say you go through different emotional states after finding out you have a terminal illness?

First few weeks of the season it was delight and buzz, party-time and a little disbelief.

Next few weeks, growing belief and desire, lust for success...

Now, a sense of incipient fragility, paranoia and dread...waiting for the defeat and what lies beyond it!

HELP! :mad:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Having said that, relegation isn't a big worry now, which is nice versus last time around!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Every second of the waking day, now, I'm fearing that this amazing dream will shatter.

Looking down and getting the fears. There's no up direction to look to, not for the time being.

I'm using medication from the Champagne region of France, even that doesn't seem to help much.

Does hope have stages - like they say you go through different emotional states after finding out you have a terminal illness?

First few weeks of the season it was delight and buzz, party-time and a little disbelief.

Now, a sense of incipient fragility, paranoia and dread...waiting for the defeat and what lies beyond it!

Seriously shut up Palace fan

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009

Hughton OUT.

#comebacksami

Sami-Hypia.jpg

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

Take a look at the highlights from Preston's game at Charlton this evening. It won't help calm your nerves. They look rather dangerous to me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here