Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilbraham

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What a monumentally DISMAL excuse for a footballer he is. And also a snidey, elbow-y, Palace-tainted waste of space. About as mobile as a fitted wardrobe and with the turning circle of the Ark Royal. How on EARTH has he got a contract with a Championship club?

That moment when he hurled his graceless frame to the turf in "pain" before cynically punting the consequent drop-ball (that we had previously been in possession of) down to near the corner flag for a throw-in in a position of significant disadvantage...all I can say is, you reap what you sow, Wilbraham, and that rejected penalty/ yellow for Freeman later on was karma coming back to bite you seriously hard.

Bahahahaha :lolol:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
What a monumentally DISMAL excuse for a footballer he is. And also a snidey, elbow-y, Palace-tainted waste of space. About as mobile as a fitted wardrobe and with the turning circle of the Ark Royal. How on EARTH has he got a contract with a Championship club?

So he's not in your FIFA team then?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You finished yet Edna?

Work, or ranting? :)

I finish work at 6am. But at least it'll be a happy night.

Oh...that's a bit famous last words, isn't it?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Gave some verbals to the WSL north end when running past the touch line too. Utter **** and another reason to be glad we beat these time wasting morons (who were prob the best team to come to the Amex this season admittedly!)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
One of his flick ons (that they actually got a chance from) reminded me of many a Sunday league player. The technique was horrendous...!

A place mate & I both said he's a crap player on Friday at work - he then scored 2 in about 20 mins that evening :lol:

Jimmy Grimble

A tosser, yes, but I thought he troubled both our centre backs tonight. Certainly won more headers than most other strikers against us this year and held it up pretty well. Annoyingly a bit like he did in the play off game. I don't rate him but he seems to play well against us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
A tosser, yes, but I thought he troubled both our centre backs tonight. Certainly won more headers than most other strikers against us this year and held it up pretty well. Annoyingly a bit like he did in the play off game. I don't rate him but he seems to play well against us.

Hmmm: I thought that winning high balls lumped up to him was his sole contribution to the game. I didn't think he actually did much of use with those headers. As for his feet, well his first touch was abysmal all night.

Shocking player. O'Grady looks a likelier goalscorer than him.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Shows how bad Forest were the other day, as he managed to score not just one but two against them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here