Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dunk

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We've got to be riding on the crest of a wave when we get away with our centre half having an absolute stinker.

I lost count of the big mistakes he made tonight. Let's hope he's got a season's worth all over and done with in one game.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It was comfortably the worst performance I've seen from him. It's often the case that he has one casual moment in a game. Hopefully he's decided to condense them all into one game.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Being harsh I'd say he needs to grow up and can't rely on having a senior player alongside him talking him through games. He will learn from tonight though.

desodell

Zamoratheexplora
Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Dunk was trying so hard to stop the Bristol goal he was throwing himself everywhere, needed a bit of composure, it will come.
Just after half time when he got caught with the ball and BC striker put it in the net God knows how that was offside, I was counting our blessings.
It was a penalty but their striker made a meal of it serves him right
They will have better games together I don't think Dunk and hunemeier have geled yet

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I've said this so many times over the last few seasons, as soon as we lose Greer in that position
we completely lose the plot at the back.
Whatever you say about the guy he is the backbone, of the team and organises it properly as good captains should do.
He WILL be very very hard to replace.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We missed Greers composure at the back, Dunk had a bit of a mare but who cares... Bobby Zamora in front of the north stand.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Dunk was trying so hard to stop the Bristol goal he was throwing himself everywhere, needed a bit of composure, it will come.
Just after half time when he got caught with the ball and BC striker put it in the net God knows how that was offside,t

Perhaps their player might have been offside. New rules and all that, Only a guess though???

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Two big strong units up front for City tonight, Greer would have been mauled. Dunk didnt have a good game but I am not sure Gordon would have been any better at all

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I've said this so many times over the last few seasons, as soon as we lose Greer in that position
we completely lose the plot at the back.
Whatever you say about the guy he is the backbone, of the team and organises it properly as good captains should do.
He WILL be very very hard to replace.

This.
We're never quite right when Greer's missing. Ridiculously underrated on here

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Being harsh I'd say he needs to grow up and can't rely on having a senior player alongside him talking him through games. He will learn from tonight though.

Very harsh, considering Dunk was MOM for many at Leeds, with Greer going off injured after 30 odd minutes. Every player has an off day.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
Dunk was terrible last night. At fault for their goal and very lucky not to conced another 2 due to his mistakes. That £5m from Fulham looks very good to me. We really missed Greer. Greer and Uwe must be our first choice partnership.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Dunk was terrible last night. At fault for their goal and very lucky not to conced another 2 due to his mistakes. That £5m from Fulham looks very good to me. We really missed Greer. Greer and Uwe must be our first choice partnership.

He was terrible, but I'm not wishing him away for a bag of cash on 1 poor performance. Hopefully that aberration is out of his system as he can be a terrific player and will be a critical member of this squad this season.

I just hope all the Premier League scouts were in last night.......so they can leave him alone!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here