Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Easily MOTM IMO. Worked hard and what he worked at was excellent. Arguably a couple of mistakes but otherwise a first class performance.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bruno and Rosenior really turned it on for a 10 minute period at the start of the second half, it was fantastic to watch.
Very reminiscent of the rare occasions that Calde and Buckley both hit top form together.

Their left sided players had no idea what was going on.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bruno and Rosenior work very well together. Much like Bruno & Calde did last season too. Everyone looked knackered tonight second half - I think Brizzles extra day Rest showed a tad...

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
Ran his socks off, and played brilliantly. Never afraid to take a touch when under pressure.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bruno and Rosenior work very well together.

As do Bong and LuaLua.

As do Kayal and Stephens.

And so do Hemed and Baldock

...and Zamora's back.

...and that is why we're top of the league.

Spot on. Although it was only really Bruno and Rosenoir doing it tonight.
If it wasn't for those two misses, I'd have said Baldock was nailed on for MotM. Bruno was good, but he's been one hell of a lot better in more than half the games he's played this season. There were a few stunning traps from him though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bruno and Rosenior work very well together.

As do Bong and LuaLua.

As do Kayal and Stephens.

And so do Hemed and Baldock

...and Zamora's back.

...and that is why we're top of the league.

Agreed mate. Football really is often about getting the right partnerships. I said tonight I thought we missed Greers presence even though Dunk & Hune are prob better players...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Spot on. Although it was only really Bruno and Rosenoir doing it tonight.
If it wasn't for those two misses, I'd have said Baldock was nailed on for MotM. Bruno was good, but he's been one hell of a lot better in more than half the games he's played this season. There were a few stunning traps from him though.

Yes!!! Baldock missed two good chances but his overall play was v good tonight. I hope people see past the chances (yes the first one was v poor from him!)

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Have to disagree. Back to the old Bruno ... one moment brilliant, next moment awful ... and there was plenty of both on display from him tonight.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am bored of the slagging off of Baldock he works exceptionally hard at creating chances for others.

It is a team thing and the really good thing is we have a team of grafters who can grind out results no matter what.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here