Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does that rank in Amex moments?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's up there.

What a lovely finish that was.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
> Dobbie's last minute winner against Peterborough.
< Buckley's last minute winner against Doncaster.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I did feel a bit overwhelmed when that went in. Enough for me to forget of my middle-aged-Ness, and slipped disc, causing me to helter down the north stand to be near the Bobs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Made all the more glorious by the people in front having their usual AMEX experience, then leaving after 80 minutes.

I'd love to know how many goals they've missed.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I haven't celebrated a goal as madly since Buckley's winner. For a moment or two I really thought I was going to die from sheer orgasmic delirium.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
That was a bit special. With daughter in arms, I was jumping up and down with tears in my eyes saying 'Bobby's scored, Bobby's scored, Bobby's scored, Bobby's scored, Bobby's scored.'

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thankfully i had just got to the top of the steps from the concourse after a visit to the gents...would have been devastated if i had missed that one

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
First time in a while I've been up on my seat jumping into everyone around me! Crazy hell for leather game, calm clinical finish by Sir B.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That was a totally amazing experience! I also thought I was about to die, I celebrated like a madman ending up quite a long way from my seat in the east. I am still buzzing, for me, the goal was just behind Buckley's in my enjoyment. I am so glad, and I thought it would never happen, that my kids saw Zamora score the winner, in style, in front of the north stand, at the amex. Happy, happy days!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here