Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere tonight?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Sky reporter said Albion fans were quiet and subdued in the first half, no mention in the second half though. Ultimately who cares though? We get points on the pitch for winning games, not for creating a cracking atmosphere

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The north was the maddest loudest it has EVER been when Bobby scored. Great noise after that till the end.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Perhaps the OP might like to pop along for a game ..the team seem to be doing a tad better than last season...but then he was off watching Bradford from what i recall... :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Atmo was alright overall. Their time wasting and a shocking ref helped for sure....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I enjoyed myself, great noise when Bobby scored, perhaps the moaners especially those not at the game, should come along and show us how it's done.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
We always seem to be more interested in getting on the back of the referee rather than supporting our team

Because he was poor made some shocking decisions both was and a channelled aggression towards a protagonist other than one of our own always helps galvanize and generate a more partisan atmosphere.

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Their shocking timewasting from minute 18 wound us up so there was some quite passionate vitriol in the first half. But there was also some low level booing of our performance at half time which I wasn't tremendously keen on. BC supporters had the upper hand for 55 mins, then it got better and better for us, the only mild negative being the vast hoard of early leavers who don't wait to the final whistle to applaud the players post match, sorry, a bugbear of mine.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Their shocking timewasting from minute 18 wound us up so there was some quite passionate vitriol in the first half. But there was also some low level booing of our performance at half time which I wasn't tremendously keen on. BC supporters had the upper hand for 55 mins, then it got better and better for us, the only mild negative being the vast hoard of early leavers who don't wait to the final whistle to applaud the players post match, sorry, a bugbear of mine.

That booing was I'm pretty certain for the referee.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Surely any booing at half time was directed at the ref for his total lack of control in the first half and his unwillingness to do anything about Bristol City's time wasting.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here