Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have that horrible sinking feeling...

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
With a quarter of the season over, I have that horrible sinking feeling that your boys might have finally got it right and you could be about to join us in the top flight. No idea how you've been playing but every time I see the Championship results you seem to have won. I know it's still at an early stage but how have you been playing? Do you think you'll keep it going?

Obviously, I hope you blow up and slide back into mid table mediocrity just like I assume most of you want us to get relegated but begrudgingly I think we'll get to renew our hostilities in the Prem.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
We still gotta play most the teams around the top.... Let's see where we are around Christmas but I hope you're right and we'll be seeing you next season

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
With a quarter of the season over, I have that horrible sinking feeling that your boys might have finally got it right and you could be about to join us in the top flight. No idea how you've been playing but every time I see the Championship results you seem to have won. I know it's still at an early stage but how have you been playing? Do you think you'll keep it going?

Obviously, I hope you blow up and slide back into mid table mediocrity just like I assume most of you want us to get relegated but begrudgingly I think we'll get to renew our hostilities in the Prem.

I'll kick off, F@ck off

Piss off.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Long way to go yet and nobody's getting carried away....We played average at Leeds and tonight,but with our best two wingers still missing it's a great return of 6 points and we're grinding results out.
Suspect Murphy and lua lua will return on Saturday :)

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Long way to go yet and nobody's getting carried away....We played average at Leeds and tonight,but with our best two wingers still missing it's a great return of 6 points and we're grinding results out.
Suspect Murphy and lua lua will return on Saturday :)

That's what I feared. Usually it's the teams who still manage to grind out a result even when playing average/poor that end up doing it over a season. I saw you were 1-0 down and grinned. Then you go and turn it around. Hence the sinking feeling.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'd like to echo my fellow fans sentiments and say that you will walk this league , what could possibly go wrong .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd like to echo my fellow fans sentiments and say that you will walk this league , what could possibly go wrong .
Brilliant at the weekend when we won and you lost. Shame you weren't playing tonight really.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Do you think you'll keep it going?

Well the plan is, we're going to to ask all our creditors if we can pay a penny in the pound, then we're going to blow shit loads of cash on some players we cant really afford.

Then when the creditors come calling, we're simply going to try and write it all off for a second time but still keep our league position.

The club will avoid paying for such inconveniences like matchday paramedics and in order to try and fill our sorry stadium we plan on doing groupon deals.

We hope to set up a really cool section of 13-15 years olds, armed with painted bedsheets, coloured toilet paper and of course a drum. Chuck in some second hand songs from St Pauli and we'll really be going places...... We'd just be some cheesy goal music away from being a proper club.

What do you think?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We've missed the attacking options provided by our 2 best wingers for the last 4 games and have still picked up 8 points. Both are back on Saturday and will more than make up for missing Kayal for 1 game.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
I assume most of you want us to get relegated but begrudgingly I think we'll get to renew our hostilities in the Prem.

We had better get promoted this season then if we are to play you in the premier League, as palace have never spent more then 4 seasons in the top flight in there entire history!.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
We've missed the attacking options provided by our 2 best wingers for the last 4 games and have still picked up 8 points. Both are back on Saturday and will more than make up for missing Kayal for 1 game.
I wonder whether Kayal took the yellow to miss PNE. Better to miss this one with Stephens not far behind and Crofts now fit.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I wonder whether Kayal took the yellow to miss PNE. Better to miss this one with Stephens not far behind and Crofts now fit.

No he didn't the ref was a dickhead. The Bristol player rolled the free kick back which Kayla charged down. Poor referee tonight. Gave nothing first half then couldn't stop blowing his whistle the second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here