Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I have that horrible sinking feeling...

2 Not allowed!
    With a quarter of the season over, I have that horrible sinking feeling that your boys might have finally got it right and you could be about to join us in the top flight. No idea how you've been playing but every time I see the Championship results you seem to have won. I know it's still at an early stage but how have you been playing? Do you think you'll keep it going?

Obviously, I hope you blow up and slide back into mid table mediocrity just like I assume most of you want us to get relegated but begrudgingly I think we'll get to renew our hostilities in the Prem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is true but having had the worst ground in the land we are now coming across as some jumped up irritating nouveau riche neighbours who won the lottery, and moved from their nasty rented accommodation into the posh area and are now trying to lord it

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      We still gotta play most the teams around the top.... Let's see where we are around Christmas but I hope you're right and we'll be seeing you next season
      "All you touch & all you see, is all your life will ever be"

Pink Floyd

9 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by COYP View Post
      With a quarter of the season over, I have that horrible sinking feeling that your boys might have finally got it right and you could be about to join us in the top flight. No idea how you've been playing but every time I see the Championship results you seem to have won. I know it's still at an early stage but how have you been playing? Do you think you'll keep it going?

Obviously, I hope you blow up and slide back into mid table mediocrity just like I assume most of you want us to get relegated but begrudgingly I think we'll get to renew our hostilities in the Prem.
      I'll kick off, [email protected] off
      We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bridger View Post
      I'll kick off, [email protected] off
      I'll join in, **** off, you'll jinx it

0 Not allowed!
      Wrong forum, try here.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/

The height of two men, the weight of four, the strength of sixteen.....
      Struggling for breath at the top of the stairs

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by COYP View Post

Piss off.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Long way to go yet and nobody's getting carried away....We played average at Leeds and tonight,but with our best two wingers still missing it's a great return of 6 points and we're grinding results out.
      Suspect Murphy and lua lua will return on Saturday

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
      Long way to go yet and nobody's getting carried away....We played average at Leeds and tonight,but with our best two wingers still missing it's a great return of 6 points and we're grinding results out.
      Suspect Murphy and lua lua will return on Saturday
      That's what I feared. Usually it's the teams who still manage to grind out a result even when playing average/poor that end up doing it over a season. I saw you were 1-0 down and grinned. Then you go and turn it around. Hence the sinking feeling.
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This is true but having had the worst ground in the land we are now coming across as some jumped up irritating nouveau riche neighbours who won the lottery, and moved from their nasty rented accommodation into the posh area and are now trying to lord it

1 Not allowed!
      I'd like to echo my fellow fans sentiments and say that you will walk this league , what could possibly go wrong .

0 Not allowed!
      Still got to play all the teams around us, not getting carried away at this stage.