Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill: "We woz robbed"

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They looked robbed for the penalty but I was a long way away!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bristol City did play more passing football than I've ever seen a Cotterill team played but on the balance of chances and possession, 2-1 was a fair result. Kodjia looked a very good player though and I think they'll finish mid table this year as there are quite a few worse teams in this league.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From my spot in WSU I'd have had no complaints if the ref had pointed to the spot. Looked like a stonewall penalty when Hunemeier went to ground

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
23 teams to come here, Bristol City performance will be in the top 7 or 8. They were giving it a go at 1-1 and can consider themselves unlucky IMO.

Draw or home win were equally fair results. Luckily for us, it was the latter.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Should have had a penalty according to both Sky reporter at the game and Andy Naylor on Twitter

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The result 2-1. Love it. Was it a penalty, was it an own goal? Who gives a toss it was a bloody good win for me, at least.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Should have had a penalty according to both Sky reporter at the game and Andy Naylor on Twitter

From this the only conclusion I can draw is that Naylor watches Sky Sports News on his smartphone whilst the match is on.

Probably was a pen but despite showing some desire and willing their "game management" was appalling. For a while now I've wanted football teams to be docked points for perpetual time wasting. A bit like the slow over rate penalty in Cricket.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They didn't look like a bottom of the table club. Kodija (sp?) was the best striker I've seen so far this season and their long-haired number 15 looked a useful player. I wouldn't have moaned if we'd drawn. They were far better than Cardiff, who did draw

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here