Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steve Cotterill: "We woz robbed"

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
They looked robbed for the penalty but I was a long way away!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Bristol City did play more passing football than I've ever seen a Cotterill team played but on the balance of chances and possession, 2-1 was a fair result. Kodjia looked a very good player though and I think they'll finish mid table this year as there are quite a few worse teams in this league.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
From my spot in WSU I'd have had no complaints if the ref had pointed to the spot. Looked like a stonewall penalty when Hunemeier went to ground

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
23 teams to come here, Bristol City performance will be in the top 7 or 8. They were giving it a go at 1-1 and can consider themselves unlucky IMO.

Draw or home win were equally fair results. Luckily for us, it was the latter.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Should have had a penalty according to both Sky reporter at the game and Andy Naylor on Twitter

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The result 2-1. Love it. Was it a penalty, was it an own goal? Who gives a toss it was a bloody good win for me, at least.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Should have had a penalty according to both Sky reporter at the game and Andy Naylor on Twitter

From this the only conclusion I can draw is that Naylor watches Sky Sports News on his smartphone whilst the match is on.

Probably was a pen but despite showing some desire and willing their "game management" was appalling. For a while now I've wanted football teams to be docked points for perpetual time wasting. A bit like the slow over rate penalty in Cricket.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They didn't look like a bottom of the table club. Kodija (sp?) was the best striker I've seen so far this season and their long-haired number 15 looked a useful player. I wouldn't have moaned if we'd drawn. They were far better than Cardiff, who did draw

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here