Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Brighton v Bristol City live stream

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Nope, they're not allowed to broadcast League matches online.

I was going to say 'you may well be getting it loud and clear in ......' so I look up GT49 postcode, only to find that GT aint Gloucester!

As stated by the Radio Bristol announcer, but I was able to hear him say that a number of times whilst I listened to the perfectly clear commentary back here in Sydney.

As stated by the Radio Bristol announcer, but I was able to hear him say that a number of times whilst I listened to the perfectly clear commentary back here in Sydney.

Yes, and they actually announced that loud and clear online too! About a five minute time lag, though.
So didn't you think of telling those who also heard that, so gave up listening before the commentary started?

Wish I knew about this.
And dozens of others too, no doubt :(

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
So didn't you think of telling those who also heard that, so gave up listening before the commentary started?

And dozens of others too, no doubt :(

But GT49er did exactly that on The Matchday Thread - that's how I knew about it. A big wrap for him !
Whereas you seem to of been spruiking the misinformation that it couldn't be heard.

Don't know - but the Radio Brizzle commentary is working on line for those of us who haven't got Seagulls player.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

But GT49er did exactly that on The Matchday Thread - that's how I knew about it. A big wrap for him !
Whereas you seem to of been spruiking the misinformation that it couldn't be heard.
Well, I didn't plough through that thread just on the off-chance that Radio Bristol didn't comply with the regs!

BTW, has any Aussie republican shown you how to fold up a 5 dollar note like this? http://i.imgur.com/I3R2k7v.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

As you appear to be unwilling to let it go ("Well, I didn't plough through that thread just on the off-chance that Radio Bristol didn't comply with the regs!") I will just point out that when I realised that Radio Brizzle appeared, for some reason, to have forgotten to switch of the online link, I informed NSC via the match day thread that the link was still working. I also added a link on a thread entitled Brighton v Bristol City live stream (this one).
Where else would you suggest the information should have been put?
The information was thus loud and clear on both the match day thread and the 'live stream' thread. Hopefully it benefitted some people. Those who didn't see it, chose to ignore it, or didn't believe it are responsible for their own actions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here