Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can Anyone Help?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I have been an Albion supporter since 1967 and a member of NSC in its various forms since 2001. So I hope Bozza and the duty Mods will allow me this one post:
I left Sussex (Mile Oak, Hove and Lancing) when I was 22 years old.
Other than fleeting visits to relations and my lifelong obsession with B&HA (Goldstone, Withdean and Falmer) I have not been back.
So after more than 30 years living in Scotland, Tyneside, Wales and now the West Midlands, I am about to return to my roots and GOSBTS.
However, I need work, either part or full time or contracts. I am a vastly experienced and multi award winning writer, editor, commentator and page designer. Willing to turn my hand to most things.
Can any of my Albion friends help or make suggestions or spread the word.
Everything an employer or contractor needs to know is at www.writeahead.co.uk or on my public LinkedIn profile.
Please message me.
Thank you
Nic

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hi Nic,

I may, repeat may, have something.

I'll PM you.

Best,

Tim

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Hope you get it sorted. And welcome home. :)

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
F*** me, you must be good. Anyone who can describe Wolverhampton as 'a busy market town' clearly has a gift!

Good luck mate and hopefully I'll be back in a couple of years as well.

Do you have any idea how many threads there are each day on NSC nowadays? Anyone spotting yours who actually has a position to offer is unlikely to click on one titled 'Can Anyone Help' just on the off-chance that the author wants a job! It's not as if you've even had the gumption to make your request visible on a mouse-over. Furthermore, where you have put Everything an employer or contractor needs to know is at www.writeahead.co.uk , you've failed to tell anyone that they need to click on a link called 'Write ahead' (or did you presume busy HR staff have the time to twig that it's actually your face next to it?). If I was an employer looking for staff to design pages for marketing purposes, then I certainly wouldn't consider somebody who can't do it competently for themselves.

Sorry to be so blunt but it's the 'multi award winning writer' statement that got to me because here I am, struggling to get even basic proof-reading work, let alone any copy editing.

Anyone who can describe Wolverhampton as 'a busy market town' clearly has a gift!
Didn't it win city status at the same time as B&H?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here