Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Times you've thought DID I JUST SEE THAT!??

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
So, I've just driven back from playing 5 a side and I drove past the marina towards Ovingdean.

Suddenly I see a car come OUT the tunnel which leads DOWN to the marina. WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD MATE!

Thank god no other cars were coming in the immediate time after I drove past it but I couldn't believe my EYES.

So when have you seen something with you MINCE PIES and thought WHAT???!??

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Once saw a cyclist in the slow lane of the M25, at about midnight with no lights on.
Mad bugger

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Saw someone driving down lewes road the wrong way today, you've never seen it all, there's always a bigger moron out there!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Couple having sex in a Manchester city centre hotel window opposite a busy tram stop - lights on, curtains fully open.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
A cup replay game in Ireland which descended into a pitch invasion after the final whistle featuring one fan of each team duelling, sword-fight style, with their rolled-up umbrellas in the centre circle.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Driving on the road between steyning and shoreham flyover (near the chalk works) at around 1am. Car on the other side of the road was stood still with hazard lights on. Pulled up alongside it to see myself sat in my very own car just staring back at me!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Driving on the road between steyning and shoreham flyover (near the chalk works) at around 1am. Car on the other side of the road was stood still with hazard lights on. Pulled up alongside it to see myself sat in my very own car just staring back at me!
What?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Couple of weeks ago, seeing a police man chasing a swan around on the M25. It was on the opposite side of the road to the way I was traveling, so I was not delayed and could see the funny side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Thats your reflection mate. Wind the window down next time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here