Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player feigning injury..............

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Now that was funny. I seem to remember something similar but not quite as extreme with the St Johns Ambulance men carrying someone off at the Goldstone.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loving the way Mr Green carefully lowers the poor pained victim to the ground when they do finally cross the line.

If only footballers would realise how pathetic they look.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
That has to be a hoax

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Now that was funny. I seem to remember something similar but not quite as extreme with the St Johns Ambulance men carrying someone off at the Goldstone.

It is funny. I remember seeing one a while ago where the stretcher carrier was try g to pick up the stretcher with his back to it and was repeatedly pulling the player up into his arsecrack. Brilliant viewing.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It is funny. I remember seeing one a while ago where the stretcher carrier was try g to pick up the stretcher with his back to it and was repeatedly pulling the player up into his arsecrack. Brilliant viewing.

Many of the St Johns Ambulance personnel at the Goldstone looked in more need of the old canvas stretcher than the injured players bless em.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
There's always this form 1957.

A Real Madrid player is down, possibly feigning injury, wasting time. He's near the goal line, so Manchester United players are trying to drag him off. His Real Madrid team mates are playing tug-of-war with him, pulling him back on. At the same time.

About two mins in...

[yt]ak4kjGJMQBc[/yt]

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There's always this form 1957.

A Real Madrid player is down, possibly feigning injury, wasting time. He's near the goal line, so Manchester United players are trying to drag him off. His Real Madrid team mates are playing tug-of-war with him, pulling him back on. At the same time.

About two mins in...

[yt]ak4kjGJMQBc[/yt]
That's genius, and goes to show that poor gamesmanship is nothing new. Not in Spain at least.

Jul 7, 2003
At least the Greek guys are fairly mobile - not like the St Johns guys at Gillingham during the gory years who could hardly get over the touchline before running out of breath.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here