Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plumpton Tip

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never mind :( Never looked like sustaining a challenge tbh

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Favourite WINS, mugs money LOST

The favorite won......Did it ? Then it possibly was them circulating fake tip to try and get best price for their own horse. Glad the dust and cobwebs on my wallet were unmoved by the lure of fast money

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The favorite won......Did it ? Then it possibly was them circulating fake tip to try and get best price for their own horse. Glad the dust and cobwebs on my wallet were unmoved by the lure of fast money
That doesn't happen.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Well that will teach me. Sorry to those who also lost money. It was a genuine tip from people more disappointed than we are.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
What does 'not off' mean please Sir?

A horse is 'off' when the stable has a horse that they expect to win (ie in good form against weaker opponents & with right going, distance etc) AND their and the owners money is put down supporting it in the market
Cannon Fodder drifted all day in the betting and was outside first 3 of just 6. It was not 'off'

Jul 7, 2003
Good days racing today at Plumpton and a decent crowd for the Moorcroft charity day. For those wanting tips, maybe you should try Templegate in the Sun. He picked six of the seven winners today and the other one (Dancing Dik) probably would have won if it hadn't tried to unseat its rider three out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here