Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Plumpton Tip

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am no [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION] and never normally risk the wrath of NSC by passing on racing tips.

But I have had it on good authority from someone who ought to know, that
CANNON FODDER has an outstanding chance in the 4.30 at Plumpton

Don't go mad, but a small investment is possibly called for.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thanks mate - had a little go and so did a mate. Tips are always just that so don't panic - helps pass a boring Monday though :thumbsup:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Thanks for tip, have had a nibble on that although looks a tough one to call and seems a bit short (7/2) with a strike rate of 2 from 28 !!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I know someone also that ought to know who says it's not off.
Drifting all day on Betty, a LOT of local money follows this when fancied, watch the price

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Have backed this at 7/2 and INVICTA LAKE at 11/2.
Also done Sheena West's other runner in the 3.30 at 12s.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know someone also that ought to know who says it's not off.
Drifting all day on Betty, a LOT of local money follows this when fancied, watch the price

What does 'not off' mean please Sir?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looks like anybody's race, only six runners and OP's tip has a bit of a weight advantage over all three of the other fancied runners. For that reason, I'm IN @ 7/2.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Cannon Fodder = All the fools jumping on the bandwagon

Hence the name ''Cannon Fodder'' which suggests this could be a ploy to get lots of money on that horse and then that could potentially drive the odds of another horse up, which could potentially be the real tip for the race. I am such a cynic. My brother is an idiotic gambler who always has these tips. i have learned to ignore them. Some win but the majority of them don't

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Hence the name ''Cannon Fodder'' which suggests this could be a ploy to get lots of money on that horse and then that could potentially drive the odds of another horse up, which could potentially be the real tip for the race. I am such a cynic. My brother is an idiotic gambler who always has these tips. i have learned to ignore them. Some win but the majority of them don't

Yes so many idiot tips on message boards which rarely win but help push the odds out for the horse that WILL win

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here